I'd say what you seen and heard will come true. The talent, effort, and wins have been declining almost every year this decade. This may be the weakest team they've ever had, at least the weakest in the last 3 decades.
Lets try to discuss this like it should have been. How is the PV football going to be this year? From what I've seen and heard it doesn't look too promising.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I'd say what you seen and heard will come true. The talent, effort, and wins have been declining almost every year this decade. This may be the weakest team they've ever had, at least the weakest in the last 3 decades.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I think this PV team may surprise a few this fall. They lost a huge distraction from last years team and I really look for them to improve. Only time will tell though and I plan on being in BSG August the 20th for the Jamboree to see how they do there. Well not just to see them. Will be there because of Gate City being there.![]()
If the Reds continue at this rate I may not be in attendance until baseball season is over. I can't see us winning more than 4-5 games and thats because the LPD is so bad. We are not good but JJK/JIB/Appy/Pound are no better and that was proven last year. Those schools continue to play cupcakes and win 6-8 games while we play Richlands/GC/Harlan/Lebanon and finish 5-5.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Kelly had a smart idea the past couple of years by playing soft teams. When you have a team that was as bad as Kelly was a few years back it pays to schedule soft teams. Once you start winning it boosts the confidence of those kids and will make them better. Once you start winning your regular season games as Kelly has the past two years it is time to GRADUALLY beef up your schedule so you will be a better team come post season. Thats why I half way agree with PVFAN. PV does need to soften their schedule up a little to get that confidence back but it is time Kelly adds one or two heavy wieghts. Next year strength of schedule will be all that matters in seeding and who makes the playoffs. District Champs will no longer get an automatic bid.
Bookmarks